What We Do
The mission of Options for Women, Help for Families is to foster Biblical values of human life and family life by offering hope and compassionate help, enabling positive and life affirming choices in the Cape Girardeau and surrounding area by:
- Embracing and strengthening the family of the unborn.
- Enabling the family relationship to be established and nurtured.
- Providing physical, material, emotional and spiritual support for mothers and fathers by providing pregnancy education including abortion alternative choices. Using ultrasound to show the presence of human life.
- Offering support and healing to abortion-wounded families.
- Providing education to the community on issues regarding the sanctity of life.
Our Vision: EVERY BABY CONCEIVED HAS A FUTURE
- Medical Quality Pregnancy Tests
- Limited, First Trimester Ultrasound
- Mentoring Program
- Educational Information regarding pregnancy, adoptions and alternatives to abortion
- Parenting Classes
- Material Support
- Post Abortion Support
- Community Referrals: Medical and Service Agencies
* All services are free & confidential.